I have A Lifestyle model 5 music Center CD-5V2 and the FM is not picking up in stereo I have a fm dipole antenna connected to it I tried to move it in different directions and still not picking up in stereo reception any ideas what could be the problem could be the CD Player and the rest of the unit works perfectly.
Thank you for reaching back out to the Community today! Sorry to hear that you are having FM radio issues with your system.
A great step for us to start with is performing a reset on the system, to do this please follow these steps below:
- Turn the system off
- Unplug the music center power supply from the power outlet
- Unplug the audio input cable from the music center
- Unplug the Acoustimass module power cord from the power outlet
- Unplug the audio input cable from the Acoustimass module. Wait 30 seconds
- Reconnect the audio input cable to the Acoustimass module
- Reconnect the audio input cable to the music center
- Reconnect the Acoustimass module power cord
- Reconnect the music center power supply
- Retest the system
I'd also recommend stretching out the antenna as much as possible, then move it around to find the best area of reception.
We look forward to hearing back from you with the result of the steps above.
I tried all the steps and still not picking up in stereo I stretched the antenna out as far as possible stations came in a little better but still not in stereo
Good news I got the problem fixed by norbern electronics my Lifestyle model 5 music center CD5-V2 is geting stereo on the FM!