LS 650 Software Update release notes

I have found lists of older updates but how do I get release notes from yesterday’s 6/6/2019 update?

Hi ToddV, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community! 

Can you confirm which Firmware version you are running? 

Once I have this information I will be able to give you the most accurate information. 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Kindest,

Jessie O - Community Support 

Be careful what you wish for!! This LS 650 is having some problems after mine gave me the (Red light of death) and Bose couldn’t do anything but having me ship it out and now I have to wait three weeks. I looked online and people are having the same problems for 2 years!! Come on Bose! I had LS 35 with problems and this one seems to be the worst.

Need a little help on how to locate firmware vs.

You can go to setup and scroll down to check updates or using the Bose app: open the Bose system and click on settings then update system. See if that works for you.

Hi ,

As Abbey Kay has noted, you can gather this from within the SoundTouch app.

Alternatively, you can find the product firmware version from within the Unify Menu.

To access this, press the "Setup" button in the bottom right hand corner of the remote, then continue to press the down arrow until "System Info" is highlighted, then press "OK". This will then present you with a lot of information.

Under the first section (Console), there is a list of 20 versions within the system.

Number 18 (ST) is the firmware version of your product. The most up to date version will start with 21.0.13 .

Please get back to us when you can!

Liam W

Thanks for the help, I just didn’t know which line was the firmware.

ST:21.0.13.45460.3348518

Thanks for checking this!

Whilst there was no update on 6/6/19, the most recent update for the LS650 was on May 29th, which was to the version you are currently using.

This was designed to improve 4K video stability, and updated the remote code database with more codes.

I hope this answers your question, and please get back to me if you would like further assistance!

Liam W