LS20 disks cartridge does not come out

Dear Bose community. The 6 disc cartridge does not come out and I just need this tiny little gear to fix it... Anyone can help? Wish Dr Bose was still there to ensure durability of its products...

image.jpg

image.jpg

wrote:

Dear Bose community. The 6 disc cartridge does not come out and I just need this tiny little gear to fix it... Anyone can help? Wish Dr Bose was still there to ensure durability of its products...

Plastic can wear out over time and use. You might want to call up Bose and see if they can repair it. If that is not possible there might be 3rd party repair options, you can see if you can do it yourself, you might need to purchase a second-hand receiver, or see if someone has a 3D print of that part and if not if one can be made for you and others who would want that.

wrote:

Wish Dr Bose was still there to ensure durability of its products...

The Lifestyle 20 was sold from 1996-2003 and Dr Bose was indeed alive when it was released... I believe around 20 years of service shows that this was pretty durable 🤷‍♂️ Plastic has really aided in modern technology, yet it is known to degrade over time and use.