Maximizing soundbar 700 and base module

I have Bose soundbar 700 and compatible base module .

how can I improve the experience further . My living room is pretty open and not sure if the  soundbar is reflecting right and left channel appropriately 

Sometime I feel compared to wired sound system I am not getting cinematic experience in expensive boat system 

am I missing something, any tips ?

sachin  

You could add rear surround sound speakers and a second bass module of the same model as the one you have.

wrote:

I have Bose soundbar 700 and compatible base module .

how can I improve the experience further . My living room is pretty open and not sure if the  soundbar is reflecting right and left channel appropriately 

Sometime I feel compared to wired sound system I am not getting cinematic experience in expensive boat system 

am I missing something, any tips ?

sachin  

wrote:

You could add rear surround sound speakers and a second bass module of the same model as the one you have.

What Xyz987 is correct. You should also make sure that your TV supports eARC and that you have everything setup correctly. I made a guide to help you do just that 🙂

I had the same issue.  My living room

is 40 by 20.  Big space.  You have to increase the rear speakers to 100 and reduce the center speaker to like 30. 

hopefully this works.  In my bed room. 20X20 Had the same problem i did the above and it worked.