MC1 Media Center

I acquired a MC1 Media Center, the Display Panel and a Power cord, but no remote or other cords/connectors. Before I go out and purchase the rest of the equipment I'd like to know if it functions properly. Is there anyway to test to it? 

Bose product name

Country

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

wrote:

I acquired a MC1 Media Center, the Display Panel and a Power cord, but no remote or other cords/connectors. Before I go out and purchase the rest of the equipment I'd like to know if it functions properly. Is there anyway to test to it? 

The only way to test it would be by using the headphone port, but that will only verify that the input tested works, the headphone jack works, as well as the display's abilities to select inputs. It won't verify that it can output sound via the subwoofer cable, though I'd assume it would.

I made a guide to help you set this up and use the MC1 with modern HD equipment. Though if you have the choice I would see if you can get an AV35 receiver as it is a lot better than the MC1. Much like the MC1, there are ways to get the AV35 to work with modern 4K equipment.

I hope that this helps answer your question. Let us know what you end up doing 🙂

Thanks for the information. I'll look into the av35 option.