Missing radio stations

Radio Swiss pop, Jazz, and classic no longer work on my Sound touch.  they work on the internet  but on the sound touch app it annoyingly says "HMM that didnt work Please try again (4501)" please can you fix this. 

Hi Fozzy,

Thanks for reaching out!

May I ask for your country of residence, can you also let us know if this is through TuneIn?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi, My country of residence is the UK but these stations have always been saved in my 6 saved stations. I now have to tune in on line and blue tooth to my soundtouch

Kind Regards,

Alan

If you are in the UK, TuneIn has blocked all international stations, but the following info should help you even if you are outside of the UK as Bose currently offers 3 ways to stream Internet Radio via SoundTouch:

1. TuneIn Radio (who are currently punishing their British customers)
    1. This does not only affect SoundTouch but everything in the UK that uses TuneIn.
    2. TuneIn is throwing a temper tantrum and obviously does not care about its business in the UK as it's a small market when compared to the US or EU. So UK users now cannot listen to International Radio Stations via TuneIn unless they change their minds. 

2. RadioPlayer 
    1. RadioPlayer has fewer stations than TuneIn, but it's worth searching there to see if it helps.

3. Custom URL Radio Streams
    1. To get the station you wish to listen to. Some places might be easy to find, others not so much. I am happy that this solution is given to us as it helps people get around geofencing like what TuneIn is doing currently. You could use an internet radio database like the ones I found here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, or here to help.

If options 1 & 2 don't work for you, use option 3.

Bose should add more services. That is unquestioned. After 7 years, only a handful of services have been added to this platform. Now that Bose has another family of streaming speakers, while it is possible that might happen, it is unlikely. 

Thanks for getting back to me,

I think it's dreadful that foreign radio stations have been blocked in the UK but at least I now know the reason why they are not working.

• Best regards.

Glad I could give you an actual solution to your problem. Hopefully, option 3 will be able to help you get your old stations back 🙂