Modem GUI blank - Telstra LH1000

I have been facing this issue for many weeks, and have found that my Sound Touch 30 is the cause of my issue. The issue I have been facing is that on my modem/rouuter a LH1000 Arcadyan Modem - I was unable to access the GUI of the modem/router and configure all the network parameters etc. I performed multiple factory resets on the modem/router and was able to initially get access to the GUI however over time (minutes) I would lose view of my network. All network functionality would work as normal, no issues however I was not able to access the Modem/Router Gui. 

I began joining devices to the network overtime, to see what device if any would cause the issue. I have over 44 network devices, and found that the SoundTouch 30 was the network device that  was causing my issue. I have 2 x SoundTouch 30 systems on the network - however I am only able to have 1 x SoundTouch 30 connected. Ig I connect the 2nd SoundTouch 30 - whether wired or wireless I lose the GUI access to the modem router. All Network devices and SoudTouch 30s work as normal however the GUI is lost from being able to be accessed. I have checked for IP conflict and I have even set-up static IP address and this does not assist with the issue. Looking for anyone who may or may not know what further I can do?

This has been resolved - by performing a Factory reset on the Bose 30. All resolved.