Mounting T1 to Model II

Hey All, I purchased my T1 seperate from my Model II. I decided the other night, that I wanted to try and mount the T1 on the side of the Model II as descrbibed in the manual. I think I am missing something. I have the bracket that comes with the T1 that fits inside the cover, but does not appear to fit on the Model II anywhere. It looks like there is a place for another bracket to be screwed on to the Model II. Is this correct? Any help?

Hi macheted01

There should have been 2 pieces you need to mount the T1 to the tower. one longer narrow arm that mounts to the bottom of your T1 and another bracket that the T1 bracket arm mounts to and then that bracket slides in the rear track of your tower with a little thumb screw that will adjust it to hold it in place.

I hope this helps Todd

Your T1 should have come with a bracket that slides into the groove on the rear of the L1 speaker tower.

Photo coming…

This bracket slides into the groove on the bottom (or top) tower, and tightens with a thumbscrew.

Alright, apparently I am missing the bracket with the set screw. Does this bracket come with the Model II or the T1? I bought the T1 used, so it may of been missing with that. Can I just get ahold Bose and get one?

Hi macheted01,

The carriage (1 above) with the set screw shipped with the T1®. If I remember correctly, it was in the box with the mounting bar (2).

Great. Thanks guys, for the help. I will try to get ahold of Bose to see if I can order this part of the bracket.

Hey! I know this is an older post. But I just recently bought my Model 2 and need a replacement bar and carriage. I bought the Tone match used years ago and either I tossed those parts since I couldn’t use them with my compact or the guy selling it got rid of them. Anyone seen the bar and carriage for sell on Amazon? I have some gift card money that I would love to put towards the replacement. Can I even buy this separate? Thanks for the help

Hi zlwilliams7,

I doubt that you can order these on Amazon, but I think that you can get them straight from Bose.

Call Bose® Product & Technical Support at (877) 335-2673 (U.S. and Canada only)
Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM ET

Check out ebay and do a T1 search.I have seen them on there for sale.
Hope this helps
Todd

Hi, I am been trying to buy it and can not find it on Bose.com. The Mounting Bar and Carriage.( Mounting T1 to Model II).