My bose QC35 II does not emit any sound or voice

my greetings to everyone:
yesterday... I bought a Bose QC35 II Headset to make the most of my music library,
happy, like someone who just received their Christmas present ... I wanted to quickly configure it, except that ... I encountered a very disturbing problem from the first day,
I put the headphones on my ears and I turned it on, the voice command greeted me by telling me the battery status and that I had to use the bose connect app to configure the headphones, which i 'have done.
I finished the configuration and I tested it with my iPhone, and then I turned it off.
everything is fine so far ... but when I wanted to reuse it in the evening, I was shocked, there is no voice coming out of the helmet.
the voice command does not say anything ... however the headphones are on, I tried to connect it with my iPhone and the pairing was done successfully, but I hear nothing in the headphones,
the bose connect application shows that everything is working ... the music is playing, the volume is full, but no sound comes out of the headphones,
I tried to turn it off and on again, I reset it, I applied the latest update ... no results.
I want to emphasize that the wired mode, headphones off ... it works well, but when I turn it back on I lose the sound.
as you can see, i am totally lost, please help me.
excuse my low level of english ... thanks.

Hello Tsukihi-Flash,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I'm really sorry to hear that your new QC35 II wireless headphones are not producing any audio. I would love to help.

Are you able to try and connect another device to see if you have the same outcome?

When you updated the headphones, was this through the Bose Connect app or through our online updater? If on the app, please visit btu.bose.com on your computer and ensure that the update has been installed correctly.

Let me know how you get on with this.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G 

thanks for your quick reply.
yes, i already tried to connect it with my Dell PC, same result. headphones connected ... no sound.
I did the update with the software "bose software updater", the site gives me this result that here:

Bose QuietComfort 35 II
Your product is up-to-date. If you’d like to update a different product, connect it to your computer. If you’re done, you can disconnect your product and quit the app.
 Version 4.5.2
• Improvements to music share
• Bug fixes and improvements.

thanks again

excuse my insistence ... but i am still waiting for a solution

Hi Tsukihi-Flash,

Thank you for the update.

Given the troubleshooting you have tried already for this, I would recommend getting in touch with your local support team, as they will be able to help you resolve this issue. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

Let me know how you get on.

Kind Regards,

Keith L

I had the exact same problem with my Bose QuietComfort 35 II. I also updated the software to Version 4.5.2.

I contacted Chat and this is what they sent me. It worked!

Reset your device using the following steps:

1. Turn the headset off and wait for 30 seconds.

2. Plug the headset into a USB power supply via USB cord and wait 5 seconds. (Power supply needs to be plugged into the wall with power on).

3. Unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute.

4. Turn on the headset and test if the headset works properly.

Not sure why this information wasn't readily available on their website, but my problem has been solved.

Hello everybody:
I come back to you to tell you that finally, my problem was solved,
for those interested ... this is what I did to get my problem resolved:
I turned on my headphones, then I connected it in wired mode with my pc, "headphones on - I remember it".
I put a music on and I started to hear in the headphones like clicks at a regular interval, I left it like that for half an hour - the music in rehearsal, suddenly ... the sound came back as if by magic.
it's weird not true !!! ... I know, I too would not be able to explain it to myself, this solution has nothing logical ... but that does not take away from the fact that my problem is solved.
have a nice day ... and thanks to all the people who tried to help me.