New suggested accessory: QC30 needs fabric cover like the Soundwear Companion

I have read in this Community about occasional QC30 rubber cover wear and degradation problems.  My QC30s are new, and I like them a lot.  The rubber cover looks fine on my pair.

But the product I would like to see could help protect the rubber cover, while providing a new function that interests me.  I want to secure the QC30s with some sort of closure means at the front of my throat.  I do not want to lose them.

In my office/industrial work environment, I have found it comfortable to wear the QC30s all day long.  At times, I will remove the earbuds to speak, and at other times I will quickly insert them to deal with an unexpected noise (actual hazard, is more like it).  But I do not remove the neckband.  The battery life is amazing, and there is no need to recharge them all day.  However, as I move around the neckband does shift - enough to make me check it continually.

The ¨under the collar¨ technique is not comfortable and it forces my shirt open.  So, a fabric cover like the accessory for the the Soundwear Companion is the ticket.  Just provide  strategic cutouts for the QC30 and a way to close it in front.  Bose already has done the research on materials for that Soundwear accessory, and probably has an approved-vendor list (yes, engineer here).

How about a snap closure?  Bose logo?  Customizable logo?  Woman´s scarf?  Man´s Bowtie?  Bolo?

Thanks.

Hi ImsorryIcanthearyouIhavheadphoneson,

Thanks for the great idea! We will pass it along for possible future development. 

Regards,

Tony_G - Community Support