No sound cycling on sleepbuds II

Good morning everyone!

I bought my sleepbuds II and I am very happy with them!!!! 

But I have an issue I cannot find anything about in the web: I have many sounds on the sleepbuds but only one is playing all night long, they are not cycling and this was not a problem in my first nights but I was wondering what can I do to change this? I set up a listening of 6h. But I hope that doesn't concern the listening time of every sound... Can someone help?

Cheers Zeudi

It's not supposed to cycle.  The idea is that you find a sound you are comfortable with and can help you relax, and that play continually until/while you sleep.    If you feel you need a change, you use the app to change it to another one and try that for a couple of weeks.  I feel that for the first couple of weeks people will try 5-10 and settle on 1 or 2 that work best.  You may not need to change again for 6 months (or ever)

This has a couple of benifits.

If you are using them for masking noises, changing sounds may not mask the same noises as well as the initial one you chose and wake you up.

You get used to the sound and it helps to keep you relaxed.  It has been shown that following the same sleep routine will help you sleep.

The actual process of changing rhythems may be enough to get you out of your sleep pattern.

Thank you for your answer...

You have a point there.. 

I wouldn't mind, though, the possibility to choose 😄 

But I got my answer so I can consider my issue solved 😁