Now available in the US & Canada - The Bose QuietComfort 35 Gaming Accessory Kit

Turn your existing pair of QuietComfort 35’s into a gaming headset with the QuietComfort 35 Gaming Accessory kit.

Featuring the same Boom mic and Control module, included when purchasing the Bose QuietComfort® 35 II Gaming Headset as a standalone product.

Clear communication

The removable gaming module adds a boom mic, mic mute, and optional PC desktop controller, allowing you to easily adjust volume and access mic monitoring to ensure your teammates can hear you loud and clear.

Kit Includes:

• 1 Boom Mic/Cable assembly
  • 1 USB Control module for adjusting volume and fine-tuning your mic monitoring

Helpful Links

The Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II Gaming Accessory kit is only available directly from our Customer service team for customers based in the US and Canada (EN/FR). We do not have additional details on availability in other regions at this time.

Find out more about the Bose QuietComfort® 35 II Gaming Headset here!

FAQs can be found here. How To's and Troubleshooting here.

Where do I go to buy one? I cant find it on amazon.

Is it available only on request: "directly from the customer service team"?

Otherwise, can you please post a direct link to the product? I do not find the product "Gaming Accessory Kit" in the Bose shop you link to.

The FAQ you link to still claims:

Can I purchase the Boom Mic Assembly and QC35 II Gaming Headset Controller separately?

No, not at this time. We developed this headset specifically for gamers and focused on giving them the best experience possible. We recognize the interest for these accessories from existing QC35 II owners. We welcome your feedback and will consider making these accessories available in the future.

Thanks for making this kit available to the public!

Sadly, I just called and it is out of stock till December. Could you please let us know when we can order it?