Old speakers

So i got some new speakers from relatives the other day, and i want to connect them to my Pc. Any ideas on the best way to do that?20210817_130220_HDR.jpg

Thanks for the advice on the amp but what should i use to wire it up since all i have is wire but no plugs to plug into a amp. 

https://assets.bose.com/content/dam/Bose_DAM/Web/consumer_electronics/global/products/speakers/201_directreflecting_speaker_system/pdf/201_PDF_ownersguide_support.pdf 

You would run speaker wire from a receiver speaker outs to the two Bose speakers.  You could use your computer headphone out to connect to your receiver if there is no better way.

You need speaker wire (16 guage or so should be fine) between the speakers and the amp. Between your computer and the amp - it will all depend on how you want to connect. You can use bluetooth and need no cables. You can go USB and use a USB-A or USB-C cable to the amps USB input (cables will vary depending on the ports the computer and the amp have available) or maybe easiest of all 3.5mm headphone jack to RCA cable to RCA inputs on the amp can also be used. Lots of ways to go. 

If you let us know which amp and which computer you have we probably can point you to some specifics. 

planning on using the cheaper amp that you linked above and using a aux cord to send audio from pc and as for my pc im using a Mobo from ASUS B450-II gaming 

Looks like a pair of Bose 201 Series V speakers. You will need an amplifier to power those and that amplifier will need to connect to your computer. USB is best, but an amplifier with Bluetooth could also work if you prefer to go that route. 

There are a ton of options out there from sub $50, to thousands of dollars spending on the quality, features and output power you want. 

For something basic I would look at maybe the Nobsound 100w amp. 

If you want to go on the really high-end, you may consider the Peachtree Nova 150 which has USB inputs and is amazing. 

Really, anything with a USB or Bluetooth input at at least 25w per channel output (and ideally 50 for the 201s I would say) should be fine.