Only the right ear works

Sport Ear Buds I bought on Amazon on Amazon Prime day in July on a special sale and only the right ear works. The woman on the phone kept me on the phone for over an hour with many promises of replacing them, but then she never sent the replacement. I called again and all my information was deleted from the system including the past records of other items. I had a long history of buying no less then 10 headphone and speakers over many years, but my name and all of records have been purged from the system. There is nothing I can do. I told the woman that because phone calls only come in the right ear that the music also comes in the only the right ear. If they fixed this issue and made the phone calls go in both ears this situation would not be happening, but they don't listen or care.

Phone calls are only heard through the right ear. That's the way they are supposed to work. Bose explains it in their FAQ page found here.

As for your Amazon accounts being deleted you'll have to talk to Amazon about that.

Bose deleted my account information and all my products, and lost my account. My Amazon account is just fine. I only mentioned I got them on Amazon. The left ear bud won't play music, this is due to the issue with the phone calls only going into the right ear. Why does it have to be only the right ear? But that is not my issue, the music only plays on the right ear, when the battery is a bit low or just when I need them most they only play the right ear. I am assuming the problem is due to the phone which really should come out of both ears as this would fix this issue. I use my facebook account to log in here and its a bad email that I never look at so I forgot to look for this reply and it could happen again if I don't reply.