Pairing Soundbar 500

Connecting Your Soundbar 500. On the remote, press and hold the highlighted buttons. On the remote, the 'highlighted' buttons are not visible. After fishing, I get the glowing amber light. This page will change when we find your speaker. But it never does.

I connected my Android originally with much effort. However, the bluetooth connection from the computer frequently times out and I have to power the bluetooth radio (on the computer) on/off (at least once a day). I was trying to connect via the Android app to see if there is a timeout setting for the bluetooth.

This is not about drivers or updates. It's about connecting speakers to a music source. Speaker cables would make this simple. Bluetooth is a poor, unreliable medium and I'm sorry I chose this model. Bose should stick with great sounding music rather than other technologies.

Bose product name

Country

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took