Playback issue via Spotify streaming service

Bose product name Bose QuietComfort 35 II

Country Russia, Moscow

Firmware Version 4.8.1

App Version 16.0

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on  iPhone 11Pro

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce Playback issue via Spotify streaming service is that after the track is played again, there is a slight interference, that is, the music seems to stop for a fraction of a second, as if the music has not fully loaded, although the music has been downloaded to the smartphone's memory. This issue occurs when I pause from headphones or from a smartphone. 

What environment do you experience the issue in? At home

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously? This issue started when I started using Spotify music streaming service, but there is no such problem when I use Apple music streaming service

Any troubleshooting steps you took? Spotify support tried to help me, but this issue still exist.

The most interesting thing is that there is no such problem on other headphones: "Airpods 2", and such a problem does not arise with Apple Music streaming service, such a problem is only with Spotify.

(I do not work for Bose)

I would start by understanding/seeing if that symptom is a communication caused issue.  As you are doing streaming, try a different Internet path - if you are on wifi, try 4G/5G or vice versa.  Try a different Internet connection or even a public location such as (in the US) a starbucks or equivalent.  Also were you are standing/sitting relative to the Internet portal/connections could also have an impact.

Be aware that even if you can get another device to stream OK in the exact same spot, be aware that Bose equipment may have implemented the BT communication process slightly differently.

Bose might ask you to clear all the pairings (on both ends) and then re-pair.  That could help but is of a lower probability imho.  They may also want you to insure you are on the latest firmware.  It's probably a good idea to do so but I judge that as least likely to help (especially if you are already on the latest firmware).

Thank you, of course, but I'd rather wait for a professional's answer.