CHATHISPANO informs USERS, in compliance with current legislation on data protection, about its personal data protection policy so that they can know in a simple and clear way, how we treat the personal data that are requested on the website for the provision of its services.
Party responsible for the treatment
USERS are also informed that CHATHISPANO is responsible for the processing of USERS’ personal data. You may contact our data protection officer at the postal and e-mail addresses indicated in section 7 of this document.
Personal data processed
The personal data that may be processed within the framework of the Website and the Services (hereinafter, the “Data”) are described below.
Those Data that USERS provide us with in connection with their registration application for access to Premium Service or their initial application, such as identification and contact data included in the forms on our Website.
Those Data that, subsequent to the initial request, are generated or exchanged with the USERS in order to fulfill said initial request.
Data that are requested to comply with different legal obligations that regulate the services of the Sector.
Due to the existing communication protocols on the Internet, when the User visits the Website (even when no personal data is expressly collected), the Company owning this website automatically receives certain technical information (for example, the IP (Internet Protocol) address that has been assigned to your computer by your Access Provider.
Data that you provide through a social network for the management of your request. This data depends on the privacy settings of each user, the use that each user makes of the social network, as well as the privacy policies of the social network in question.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, it will be considered necessary to complete all the data required in the forms. In the event of not providing all the data deemed necessary, CHATHISPANO may, depending on the case, not process the specific request made.
USERS undertake to provide CHATHISPANO and the Website with only true, up-to-date, relevant personal data concerning their own person and under no circumstances to provide data of special categories, such as data relating to administrative or criminal offences and convictions; or ideology, trade union membership, religion, beliefs, racial origin, health or sex life.
The personal data provided by you through the various forms that we make available to you, will be used to:
- process and manage the requests you make, whether for information, contact, and / or receipt of services offered by the company, as it is necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations in relation to such requests;
- to manage the contractual relationship with you, in the event that you wish to publish advertising through our website (which may involve communicating with you in order to comply with CHATHISPANO’s legal obligations, such as those relating to tax regulations and the prevention of money laundering and the financing of terrorism);
- to ensure the functioning and improvement of the Website and the technology associated with our Services;
- to send you, including by electronic means, promotional information about our products and services of a similar nature to those that are the subject of your request, based on our legitimate interest, provided that you have not expressed your opposition to receiving them;
- for the sending of electronic commercial communications of other products and services of CHATHISPANO and/or third parties, in the event that you have expressly given your consent.
- The administrative, accounting and tax management of the Premium Service.
- The provision of the Premium Service to which you have subscribed.
- Sending communications directly related to your subscribed Premium Service.
- Respond to requests, complaints and incidents transferred through our contact channels incorporated into the Web site.
- Where appropriate, send you personalized communications and preferences about events, promotions, sweepstakes, contests, courses and other commercial communications, from CHATHISPANO and third parties.
- To comply with the legal obligations that are directly applicable to us and regulate our activity.
- To protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
- Legitimation for sending electronic commercial communications.
With respect to the sending of promotional information about products and services of a similar nature to those that are the object of the requests or purchases of the Users, such treatment constitutes a legitimate interest of CHATHISPANO, owner of the website, recognized by the regulations on data protection and by the regulations on information society services. The User may object to receiving, now or at any time, commercial communications about our company’s products and services by sending an e-mail message to the postal and e-mail addresses indicated in section 7 of this document.
Furthermore, we will only offer you commercial communications of products that are not similar to those requested by you and/or products and services of third parties related to CHATHISPANO, if you have expressly given us your explicit consent. In each electronic commercial communication you will be informed how to withdraw your consent to the future receipt of the same.
In the case of REGISTERED USERS, the legitimacies will be the following:
- The provision of the Premium Service, its administrative, accounting and tax management, as well as the sending of communications directly related to your Premium Service will be covered by the execution of a contract to which you are a party or by the application of pre-contractual means.
- The sending of personalized commercial communications and preferences about events, promotions, sweepstakes, contests, courses and other commercial communications from CHATHISPANO will be covered by the consent you have given us to process your data for purposes unrelated to the development or execution of the existing contract. Refusal to provide your personal data will result in the impossibility of processing your data for the aforementioned purposes.
processing your data for the aforementioned purposes.
- The remaining purposes described above are covered by the authorization that the law gives us to comply with the legal obligations that apply to us.
- Data transfers, automated decisions and international transfers
CHATHISPANO may contract the services of suppliers located in countries outside the European Economic Area, on the basis of adequacy decisions of the European Commission. In this case, the country is deemed to have regulations equivalent to the European one. In the event that CHATHISPANO needs to contract services from providers located in countries that do not have regulations equivalent to the European one, its contracting shall include all the guarantees and safeguards required by the regulations to preserve your privacy, subject to verification of the legislation of the destination country. Such safeguards may consist of the application of contractual clauses and additional guarantees to them, in accordance with the regulations of each destination country, or of binding corporate rules approved by the data protection authorities. We also inform you that the regulations allow us to send your data to such countries, if it is necessary to comply with our obligations arising from the service you request from us. For more information about the guarantees to your privacy, or the destination countries to which we need to transfer your data in order to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, please contact the Data Protection Officer at the postal and e-mail addresses indicated below.
CHATHISPANO may provide your data to third party service providers who need access to them for the provision of services that CHATHISPANO has contracted with such providers, and with whom it has signed the necessary confidentiality and personal data processing contracts required by law to protect your privacy. Among the different service providers with which CHATHISPANO has signed confidentiality and data protection contracts, the service provided by Piano ( https://piano.io/ ) stands out with the following purposes:
To analyze the experience of the REGISTERED USER and to monitor the correct functioning of the subscription, to analyze and segment the trends of the REGISTERED USERS, based on the following purposes
REGISTERED USERS, from the cookies installed thanks to the consent you have given us; and
To correctly track billing and accounting, i.e. to provide CHATHISPANO with a payment processing and financial information service in accordance with the applicable standard.
in accordance with the applicable standard.
Other entities that may access the Data are public administrations and law enforcement agencies. We may, in compliance with legal obligations, share information about you (including your Data) with law enforcement, government agencies or authorized third parties in response to a legal complaint or request regarding a criminal investigation, suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose the Company owning this website, you or any other staff member of the Company owning this website. In such cases, we would only disclose information relevant and necessary to the investigation or inquiry.
We inform you that CHATHISPANO does not make decisions that may significantly affect you based solely on the automated processing of your data. All decision-making processes are carried out with human intervention. The only communications sent by automatic call systems through telecommunication services without human intervention are the corresponding SMS messages and e-mails to recover the password of the Users who request it.
- Security measures and safeguards
CHATHISPANO has adopted the security levels of protection of personal data required by current legislation on data protection, installing the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and other possible risks.
Likewise, CHATHISPANO undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to store them and will take all necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account at all times the state of technology.
- Exercise of your Rights
The USER or person representing him/her may at any time exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation and portability of the data (i.e. he/she wants to obtain details about the personal data that we currently have about him/her, request its rectification in case the data is incorrect or require its deletion), refuse to allow us to carry out certain processing or wish to limit it, or wish to exercise your right to data portability), by sending a written and/or electronic communication to email@example.com or to CHATHISPANO with address at Apartado de correos 19080, 28080 de Madrid, in which the identity of the USER is accredited, incorporating as subject “Derechos Privacidad” (Privacy Rights).
Depending on how you exercise these rights (for example if you want us to stop processing any personal data about you) it may be incompatible for us to continue to provide you with Services.
Your Data will be retained for as long as your relationship with CHATHISPANO remains in force. And after its termination, during the legal limitation periods applicable to each treatment. In this case, they will be processed for the sole purpose of proving compliance with our legal or contractual obligations. At the end of such limitation periods, your Data will be deleted or, alternatively, anonymized.
Principle of specialty.
In the event that the company provides any type of special service in which it determines specific provisions different from these, with regard to data protection, the application of the particular rules indicated for that particular service shall take precedence over the present ones, in case of inconsistency.
CHATHISPANO reserves the right to modify this policy, informing USERS in advance of any changes made to it.