Problems updating to firmware version 1.4.1 in Wellness - Archive

I'm having tyrouble updating to firmware version 1.4.1. I have updated the Bose Hear app. It spends about 28-29 minutes "preparing update", and then it starts the whole process, over and over again. I've reset my Hearphones; I've restarted my iPhone 6S (which was just updated to iOS 10.3.3); none of this has made any difference.

Anyone else?

It finally worked. It would be nice if http://btu.bose.com and the Bose Updater worked for Hearphones Smiley Wink

Hi thersites,

I'm sorry you had trouble with the update process. 

Was there some step you took to help the process to complete?

I'll pass on your comment about using the Bluetooth Updater at http://btu.bose.com to the development team for future consideration.

In this case, we needed to release these together. The previous versions of the Bose Hear app and firmware are not compatible with the updates released today.

ST

I have the same experience. Many cycles of "Preparing Update" starting from about 30 minutes and counting down to "less than a minute" then sometimes starting again, sometimes not. Still not updated.

I monitor the progress on the "Settings" page of the App.

Hi yeagerm,

I am sorry you are having problems with the update. Thank you for telling us about it.

To confirm:

• You have installed the new Bose Hear app version 1.2.2
  • What device and operating system are you using?

We're looking into the issue now and hope to have some information soon.

ST

Yes, app is ver. 1.2.2

iOS 10.3.3

iPhone 7 128GB Black (GSM) T-Mobile MN9Y2LL/A

Huh, just updated for me. I turned on and off the hearphones and quit and restarted the app several times before it finally updated.

Hi yeagerm,

Thanks for the added information and for letting us know the update has worked for you (finally).

I'm sorry for the lumpy experience.  We're looking into it.

ST

Hi yeagerm,

Thanks for the added information and for letting us know the update has worked for you (finally).

I'm sorry for the lumpy experience.  We're looking into it.

ST