Quiet Comfort 35 II Google Assistant

Bose product name Quiet Comfort 35 II

Country USA

Firmware Version 4.8.1

App Version 16

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on Google Pixel 5 Android 11

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce: When I push the button to trigger Google Assistant the headphones tell me to go into the Assistant and try again. I do and get the same message. I've removed the pairing on the headphones and my phone and re-paired with no success in being able to use Assistant

What environment do you experience the issue in? Everywhere

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously? Maybe with my Pixel 5...it worked when I had my Pixel 2XL

Any troubleshooting steps you took: all steps outlined in support documents from Google and Bose. 

Hi Erinneill, 

Welcome to the Community! Thank you for contributing for the first time with this post. I'd love to assist you with this issue you are having with your headset. 

Can you please let us know exactly which steps you have performed so far? This will ensure that we don't get you to repeat anything! 

I'd also like to know if you have any issues using any other voice assistants at all? 

We look forward to hearing back from you with further information on this.