Rondo is a faulty product. Only working when folded up

See all the post from users. I Want an explanation from BOSE. You, guys should accept this is faulty product. I Contacted the Argentinian support and they give me a solution : spend more than 400 usd to have a new one. Shame on you, BOSE!

Same problem..

Suggestions: Bring to service...

I am not satisfied. A lot of people mentioned same problem. Thus Bose have a production error.

Best solution: "change without any charge," and say "We are sorry"

Hi, thank you for your feedback, but it is not possible in Argentina to fix (repair) the issue. The Official support is SOLNIK and they only want to buy me a new Bose Frames. Again, shame on BOSE!!!!

Thank you again for your comments. 

Hey Daniel,

Thank you for taking the time to post your concerns on the Community regarding the Bose Rondo Frames.

The particular issue you encountered is not expected behavior and is something that we'd obviously look to troubleshoot and fix. You can find support for Rondo Frames power issues HERE - be sure to check this out as this may help!

You'll also have a manufacturer's warranty with your purchase, meaning that if you contact support we can resolve your issues through the relevant service options. We want to help you put things right, and there is always a way we can fix the issue, so please reach out to support and discuss your warranty situation, so we can have you enjoying your Bose product again.