S1 pro battery not working ... in Portable

ello, I have just purchased a new S1 pro, and I am loving it so far, but I am experiencing some problems. Everything works perfectly, except for the battery, that is not charging. 

the , 

Blue lights always flashes ... I take out the battery waiting 30 second , I updated the system , but nothing helping me. ....

please let me know what I can do for repair it ....

s/n  079111z92770556ae

battery s/n - 078352z92626008ae

ty

Hi zgarbur90, 

Welcome to the Bose forum! Thank you for joining us.

You can check the battery charge level by double-pressing the Bluetooth button, which will cause the LED next to the power switch to blink one of the following patterns:

Blue - 4 flashes: 75 - 100% charge

Blue - 3 flashes: 50 - 74% charge

Blue - 2 flashes: 25 - 49% charge

Blue - 1 flash: 10 - 24% charge

Red - 1 flash: Less than 10% charge

Please could you confirm which LED is flashing blue?

Also, is the power switch on your S1 set to the 'On', 'Off' or 'Quick Charge' position?

yes Flashing is blue

and 2 flashes 

When replying to a topic, make sure your reply is relevant and keeps the conversation productive. Please be respectful of other community member's opinions. If you are experiencing the issue reported in a thread, the more details you can include the easier it will be for others to try and help.

Blue - 2 flashes: 25 - 49% charge

today morning he was in charge but changed to Red - 1 flash: Less than 10% charge

Hey zgarbur90, If you believe this may be the result a hardware fault, I encourage you to contact our Customer Support Team.

https://global.bose.com/en_us/support_sites.html