S1 Pro Grill loose

I've had the sides of my S1 grill pop pout. one side won't stay put when I push the grill back in. Any ideas or suggestions?

Also, one of the long rubber strips that keep the speaker from sliding in floor monitor mode came off. Is that available?

Calling Bose (and getting transferred to the Philippines) was ZERO help.

Hi drikb,

Welcome to the Bose forum! Thanks for joining us.

If the grille cannot be reseated at home, then you would likely need to send the system in for service to have this fixed. 

What did the support team advise?

Found the solution on my own. The grill is basically a wrap-around item that tension loads into the slots. the S1 has been used alot, so the grill popped off. Simply carefully remove the grill completely, bend both sides evenly (top to bottom) toward the inside, carefully work it back in into the slots. Problem solved. No need to send for service. Still no idea why the Philippine support team insisted I needed to send it in to perform such a simple task - or why I need to send the entire speaker in to replace a stick-on rubber cushion on the side. Is there no longer a front-facing parts dept. at Bose?

Hi drikb,

Glad to hear you were able to get this resolved at home. The Bose customer support teams can indeed create orders for replacement parts if the component in question is stocked and available to ship individually.