School Research Project

Hello, I am doing a school project on where companies manufacture the parts before they assemble the product and chose Bose to see how and where they made their technology. I have learned about where all of the Bose headquarters are but was curious about where the actual parts are made. One example of what I am asking is: is there a specific factory that only makes wires for headphones and another one that makes the cushions for headphones? Or with the sound bars is there one part of it that is made in one country and then shipped to the U.S. to have it assembled and sold? I have been doing a lot of research and I think it is defined as "product traceability/genealogy"

Even though I have looked up so much I still haven't been able to find information about Bose's products or any other company's. If anyone reading this could take the time to answer my question regarding where each piece of a certain technology came from, I would appreciate it very much. 

My project is about finding out where companies make or buy the materials/pieces to assemble a specific product. The product I was thinking of was the "Bose QuietComfort 45 Headphones" but if there is no information on that one I am fine with learning about any other technology. 

Thank you and have a nice day!