Sending Chanel 5 & 6 to Aux Out on Bose T4

20F4DA44-AE38-4D18-B231-2B5360A9F421Hi looking for help on how I can if I can send 5 & 6 aux in to be in the aux out 1&2?  I’m using Chanel 5 & 6 for backing tracks and would like to be able to send them in this aux out as well.  Is this doable and if yes can you let me know how?  Thanks 

Hi Victor,

You can't route the Aux Inputs to the Aux Outputs.

Bose engineered the T4S ToneMatch mixer to have four full-function channels and two Auxiliary inputs. The Aux inputs 5/6 are routed directly to the Main Output. You can use the Pan and Level adjustments accessible through the PAN/AUX menu. There are no changes to routing, or signal processing available. Only T4S ToneMatch mixer channels one through four can be routed to the Aux Outputs.

Source:  T4S Aux Inputs

I'm sorry not to have better news.

ST

ST posted:

Hi Victor,

You can't route the Aux Inputs to the Aux Outputs.

Bose engineered the T4S ToneMatch mixer to have four full-function channels and two Auxiliary inputs. The Aux inputs 5/6 are routed directly to the Main Output. You can use the Pan and Level adjustments accessible through the PAN/AUX menu. There are no changes to routing, or signal processing available. Only T4S ToneMatch mixer channels one through four can be routed to the Aux Outputs.

Source:  T4S Aux Inputs

I'm sorry not to have better news.

ST

Thanks for the quick responce.  Maybe a future firmware update could change that?  Either way this is a great mixer and think it’s really pefect for solo or duo folks and can’t wait to put it in my solo gig rig.