Sleepbuds repair/ replacement

Can anyone help with the issues I am having with my sleepbuds please?

I have tried Bose What's app and received a phone number to call. I did this and eventually managed to get through but on each occasion the line went dead. At the moment I am really struggling to find Bose customer service.

I only use my sleepbuds for a week or two each year to mask noise when I go away. I have only had them for about 4 years so in terms of use they are almost new, except they don't work. The left ear bud has no charge and won't charge. It is only now that I find that this has been an issue but I can't find anyone to help replace them for a set that does work.

Hey flossy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Bose Community. We'd be happy to help with your Sleepbuds!

In regard to finding the correct contact information for your region, simply go to Global Contact Page > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'. 

To confirm, you're having difficulty charging your Sleepbuds? Have you tried all troubleshooting for this particular issue HERE? Give these steps a try and see if things improve. If not, be sure to reach out to support using the steps I provided above, and our team will be more than happy to help you replace these with a new working set. Let us know how you get on and if you have any other questions!

Thank you for your help. Fingers crossed it's all sorted now.