Smart Speaker VS SoundTouch

I understand that Bose has decided not to provide functionality for it's existing SoundTouch products under the new Smart Home product umbrella.

Is Bose going to continue supporting the SoundTouch product line or will it abandon it in favor of the new smart home products? Please forgive me if I seem frustrated but Bose's software support of the SoundTouch product line has been pathetic. I, like many of your customers, are frustrated and for the hundreds or thousands of dollars we have spent on your products, feel like we deserve answers as well as functional software. 

Does Bose plan on continuing to develop the SoundTouch app and implement any of the very basic requests made by unhappy customers, or will development on that product line continue? 

Hello pierc244,

Thank you for posting.

I can completely understand your concern with the new product launch and your existing SoundTouch products.

We will continue supported and releasing software updates and features to the SoundTouch product line. I can't speak to what features that will be implemented since I do not have that information.

Stay tuned on the community, and we will make announcements when software updates will be available.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,

Joel - Community Support