Snapped frames

Hello, I’ve just purchased some tempo frames online with a replacement set of lenses for night time fitness. On changing the lenses for just the second time the frames broke. I was very gentle. And was using minimal pressure. Anyone else had the same issue?

Hello Ozmackem and welcome to the Community! Sorry to hear about your Frames. 

You mentioned that the frames broke when changing the lenses, what part of the frame has broken? 
Have you contacted the local support team since this has happened? 

Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Hello and thanks for the reply. The frame snapped along the top of the lens ( see pic). The only contact I could find was through Whatsapp which I have contacted. Not sure who else to get in touch with.

0A68AE7E-B024-4294-8731-DD1C02345582.jpeg

9662996D-C249-493A-8F4F-5A7BABD853BE.jpeg

, I am sorry to hear this. Since the Frames are physically damaged, a replacement will need to be sourced. 

If you reach out to your local team, they will be able to assist. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

Thanks for the help 🙂

Were the replacement lenses correct Bose made or were they sold as "compatible" with Bose Tempo ? I nearly made the mistake of buying none Bose but noticed in time. I have changed my lenses 3 times now no issues but agree its not as easy as demonstrated in the video.