Sound touch 30 AUX rebroadcast

Hi!

I have 3 Bose soundtouch 30 speakers. One of the three is connected to my TV with AUX cable and i am trying to rebroadcast the sound to the other two speakers. There is very noticable delay on the sound. I have searched this forum a lot for the AUX rebroadcast fix.

Last forum topics were 2018 when the AUX rebroadcast was introduced. 

Does anyone have an idea how the delay on AUX broadcast is fixed? Or is it going to be fixed

I am using the latest updates On the speakers and application.

wrote:

Hi!

I have 3 Bose soundtouch 30 speakers. One of the three is connected to my TV with AUX cable and i am trying to rebroadcast the sound to the other two speakers. There is very noticable delay on the sound. I have searched this forum a lot for the AUX rebroadcast fix.

Last forum topics were 2018 when the AUX rebroadcast was introduced. 

Does anyone have an idea how the delay on AUX broadcast is fixed? Or is it going to be fixed

I am using the latest updates On the speakers and application.

There was much chatter about this issue some time ago. The short answer...no. This problem is attributed to the analog conversion associated with the 3.5mm port. Video delay is something that has never been corrected. Further, grouping is a digital audio feature.

In short, TV audio replay requires Home Theatre speakers which SoundTouch speakers are not!