Soundbar 700 Not Available

Bose soundbar 700 is showing as not available in the Bose Music app. I have tried everything from resetting it to disconnecting it and trying to factory reset it. The bar is getting power as the mute LED lights up red when pressed however the action button on the bar does not light up at all. The six buttons at the top of the remote just flash when pressed. There is no indication that the bar is updating or anything. Not sure what else to do or try. Any help is appreciated thanks in advance. 

Reboot your router.  Make sure all the devices you're trying to use are on the same 2.4 or 5 frequency.

Thanks but I have already tried that. I deleted the Soundbar from the Bose Music app to try and see if I could reconnect to it. But now the app is saying it cannot find my soundbar and I can't put the Soundbar in pairing mode as it seems the action button on the Soundbar is not working. I know it's getting power cause the mute LED works just fine but there is no led for the action button that appears. 

Contact Bose support for your location and arrange to send it in for repair.