Soundlink mini will not charge or work

My Soundlink mini 1 is dead. When I plug it in I get white lights on Mute, Bluetooth and AUX. That is all it will do. NOTHING else. After two days on charge no change and when I unplug...nothing...dead

Bose product name

Soundlink I

Country

Firmware Version

(1.0.7, 4.8.1, 1.7.0, etc.)

App Version

(4.1.1, 13.0.2, etc.)

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on

(Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

Where do you run into the issue?

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

Hello Rgpiatt and welcome to the Community! 

Thanks for reaching out, I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your speaker. 

While you have your speaker plugged in for charging, Can you try and reset the speaker. You can do this via the following:
On the top of the speaker, press and hold the Mute button for 10 seconds. The product lights flash, then turn off once reset.

If you are still unable to get the speaker to respond after trying this. I highly recommend that you contact your local support team for further assistance. 
You can find the local team contact details here.

I hope this helps! 

I tried that first and have done so several times. After the 10 seconds I see all three lights dimly flicker and go back to solid and that is it. No other change...

Thanks for confirming, rgpiatt. 

Are you charging via the connection on the side or via the charging base? If you haven't tried one of these methods, can you please give it a go. 

If the problem persists, as mentioned by Liam_G, please use the link in his post to seek local service. There are no firmware updates available for the speaker so a remedy may be achieved in the way of replacement accessories or a repair. 

Thanks.

My speaker won’t work when I plug it in the power light just flashers red 

Hi ,

thank you for reaching out to us!

I am very sorry to hear that you are having these charging problems.

please try the steps mentioned HERE.       

Please let me know if it worked.