SoundLink Revolve bass reduced greatly after 3.1.1 update

Bose product name

SoundLink Revolve

Country

United States

Firmware Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on

iPad Pro 12.9” 2018, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, Dell XPS 15, Asus Zephyrus GX701

Issue details, troubleshooting steps, etc.

Hello Bose,

After having problems with the 3.0.4 update, which were somewhat resolved by a community workaround, it looks like the 3.1.1 update has done it again, where it drastically reduced bass for my two SoundLink Revolve speakers. 

This has been a recurring issue not only for me but for a lot more posters in this community. To add salt to the wound, here comes the announcement of the SoundLink Revolve IIs.

The updates were both done through the Bose Connect App and after they were confirmed successful by the app, that’s when I noticed that the issue has returned.

Are there frequencies being reduced with every ‘cleaning under the hood’ update that happens? Is there a way that Bose can release an update to either configure some internal EQ? 

Hoping to look for some help.

There is a change in the tone equilibrium but nothing problematic in my humble opinion.

I confirm that after the update the sound has significantly worsened the reset did not answer the problem there is no way to go back with the firmware?