Soundlink Revolve won't charge correctly in Portable

My advice?   Give up and look for an alternative supplier

I have had the problem for months   I.E speaker charges up to a max of 30 or 40 or 50 or 60% etc and then stops charging

I go through the processes of factory reset / reset / firmware update on a very regular basis and have become an expert !!!!   Sometimes there is an improvement, sometimes not  .... until I repeat all of the above a few times!!

Today I spent approx 20 totally wasted minutes communicating issue with Bose Customer Support, via chat (I don't recommend it).    They lack knowledge, communicatre with you as if your are as unknowledgeable as them AND, What is even MORE amazing is the fact that Bose repeatedly deny that a problem exists !!!!!!!!    You, I and many others know that this is not true.    I have purchased many Bose products but, as of today, I am finished.    Final result of chat ?   "Send it back for service at £60 plus VAT" !!!  I insisted that problem has been there for many months and is a Bose issue.  Was told again that they are not aware of any issues with charging !!!.  Somebody, somewhere is lying.  Their quality statement is now challenged.   Anyway, they are not listening and clearly not reading the many comments that are posted on Bose Communuity !!!!!!  Unbelievable !!!  Anyway I will try and squeeze some more charge in before finally binning the speaker and researching alternatives.   I certainly can NOT recommend Revolve to any potential customer and based on my experience I cant recommend Bose Support either !