Soundsport vs Sport Earbuds

Hello,

i have this model since some year and i would like to change because my left earbuds the sound don't work anymore but i same headphones still available.
you can see the model i have on the hyperlink below : https://www.bose.ca/en_ca/products/headphones/earbuds/soundsport-wireless.html#v=soundsport_wireless_citron

i would like to know  the difference between  soundsport to sport earbuds.
I have selected soundsport because I often run, bike etc.

https://www.bose.ca/en_ca/products/headphones/earbuds/bose-sport-earbuds.html#v=sport_earbuds_triple_black

I enjoyed the soundsport sound except that I would like to get headphones with a higher quality

Is the sound quality comparable or better with sport earbuds?

Hello Fnolin and welcome to the Community! 

Thank you for reaching out and I will happy assist you with this. 

Our Sport earbuds are the newest in ear headphones, they are designed from the ground up to energise your exercise with acclaimed lifelike sound and a comfortably secure fit. Our patented acoustic port design and premium, high-efficiency drivers combine to deliver big sound from a small acoustic package. 

The earbuds’ sleek design allows them to sit close to your ears and the StayHear Max ear tips won’t hurt your ears no matter how long you exercise and won’t fall out no matter how much you move. The charging case when fully charge can provide two full charges for up to 10 more hours of use. 

The Sport earbuds support Bluetooth 5.1 whereas the SoundSport Frees provide version 4.1. Both provide 5 hours of battery life from a full charge and come with an IPX4 rating.

If you have any further questions, please do let me know! 

Unfortunately this does not answer the question.

I am looking for a new pair of headphones with a better sound quality than the one I have.

Is the sound quality better or similar (sport earbuds) to the pair of headphones I have (soundsport)

I understand but I do advise that sound quality is subjective from person to person as we hear things differently from each other, so I do recommend that you try them yourself and we do have a 90-day returns policy if you decide that they are not for you.

What I can say from my personal experience is that the sound quality in the Sport earbuds is better than the SoundSport Frees.

This is because of our signature Volume-optimised Active EQ automatically boosts the lows and highs so that music, videos, and voices always sound balanced at any listening level. Also with our new StayHear™ Max ear tips that create a tight seal with your ear canal, which is critical for hearing the deep low notes that add impact and emotion to your music and for blocking the ambient noise around you so you can focus on your music and your workout.

I've owned the SoundSport Free earbuds and honestly, I prefer using the Sport earbuds because when I'm running or working out, I get to enjoy my music with the highest quality sound possible.

If others from the Community wish to add their opinions about the SoundSport Frees and the Sport earbuds, please feel free to join in! 

I hope this helps!