SoundTouch 300 soundbar not responding to anything

I have a Soundtouch 300 soundbar which was working fine with my TV except i had white flashing Wi-fi light which was probably down to the fact that I changed my router recently so I went into the app on my iPhone but it couldn’t see the soundbar or the Bose Wi-fi network and advised me to press the Soundtouch button and the number 9 to reconnect but since I did I now have no sound and the Wi-fi and soundtouch lights are flashing amber. I have now spent hours looking through the manual and on the internet and tried to do the same reconnect, tried to unplug all devices, tried a factory reset, run a Ethernet cable to the soundbar etc etc but non of these made any difference and I still have the two  flashing amber lights and can’t see find the soundbar or the Bose network on my app as well as being left with no sound. Please help.

Did you reboot your router?

I tried everything, and I mean everything, and when I spoke to a Bose engineer on the phone we tried plugging a laptop directly into the soundbar to do a hard reset but it wouldn’t even respond to that so Bose have now taken it back for inspection as they can’t understand what is wrong with it and I now await their response.