Soundtouch does not see NAS

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!

Bose product name Wave Soundtouch Series IV

Country USA

Firmware Version 

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on SSK Cloud wireless Drive SSM-F100

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce I uploaded multiple music files to the wireless drive, but I can't connect it to the sound touch using my iPhone app

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.) home office and kitchen

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously? This is my first attempt to connect

Any troubleshooting steps you took

Hey Emmycat, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with using the Wave SoundTouch Music System. I'll be more than happy to help in any way that I can. 

I have included the LINK HERE which describes how to set up your NAS with your SoundTouch application. I would recommend using a computer for this. 

Let me know how it goes!