Soundwear companion 3 solid lights

May i know how to download the firmware.? I read from previous post need to update firmware but i cannot find the link for the firmware

Hi Malanie08,

You can update the firmware of your SoundWear using our Device Updater on a computer. You can also update the firmware with the Bose Connect app. When you have the SoundWear connected to the app, it will prompt you to install any updates from there as well.

Let me know if you need a hand with the update, or have any other questions!

i have this same issue. Bose Updater says it's up to date but i still have 3 spaced lights. not blinking. it's charged so i know it's not dead i have used multiple cables so i know it's not the cable... im charging it with a correct charger and have tried multiple. still no luck. help please!

Hi

So sorry to hear that you are having this experience, thank you for trying the suggested troubleshooting.

At this point, it will be a matter of looking at service options, if you contact your local Bose product support team an agent here will be more than happy to resolve this for you. You can reach out to your local support team by clicking this link and selecting your region. This will redirect you to our website.

Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

Thank you, let us know if you have any further questions.

my serial number doesnt show up when i put it in there. im even scanning it so i dont mistype... how can i get service if it doesnt accept my serial?

If you are still having issues, you can call your local support team and they will be able to assist you with service options. You can do this by clicking here and selecting your region. This will take you to our website.

Once you have selected your region, scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find the 'Contact Us' option, this will provide you with all the contact information for your country. 

If you have any other questions, please do let me know.