Soundwear Companion NOT POWERING ON

Helllo - I updated to the latest firmware today and since then I have not been able to power the SoundWear device. I tried 3 different USB cables. Tried wall charger and computer as well. No matter what I tried it is not powering on even one bit... Please help

Hi Bobby74, 

Thanks for reaching out! Welcome to the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your SoundWear Companion speaker after updating.

Can you please confirm how you updated the speaker; was it via the Bose Bluetooth updater website? Or via the Bose Connect app? 

In terms of troubleshooting, have you checked out this page

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Appreciate your response and willingness to help. Here is more context:

I have not used the SoundWare device for a month, and as a result, it ran out of battery and needed charging. I plugged it into a wall outlet using the USB provided and attempted to charge it. I saw 3 lights (white/yellow) indicating that charging was in progress, yet I found that it wasn't charging at all after several hours.

I looked up the solutions mentioned in the link you provided and tried every suggested method.

I went to the btu.bose.com website and updated to the latest version (via a USB cable).

Post the update:  The power button does not on/off at all. I tried the wall outlet to charge it, but it is not even showing the lights indicating charging in progress. I am kind of stuck without any options to try.. please advise

Thank you for clarifying! 

As you have tried all the recommending troubleshooting and updating and are still unable to power on the SoundWear Companion, I recommend that you contact your local support team to discuss service options. You can find contact details here

Once you select your region, scroll down and select "Contact us", there you will find the contact details for your local support. 

I hope this helps!