Trade- in over ear headphones for sport earbuds?

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!

Bose product name:

QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II

USA

Firmware Version:

App Version:

Windows 10, Android, Bose.com

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on: Surface 5, LG 8 Thin

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce: After cutting the headphones off after being off for a month, cutting them back on they would not connect would just hear static. it would take several times rebooting before the connect.

What environment do you experience the issue in?: Quiet home

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously? A month ago. Yes they worked fine, would connect with no problems.

Any troubleshooting steps you took: Rebooting

Hey Iessa13, 

Thank you for your post and welcome!

The Community is a space for troubleshooting so I will be unable to assist you with services relating to exchange. I would recommend that you reach out to your local technical support team for assistance. You can do this by clicking the LINK HERE, selecting your country, and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'. We will do all we can for you!

To help resolve your issue, I would recommend that you clear the pairing list on the headphones. This can be done by pushing the switch to the Bluetooth icon for 10 seconds. Once complete, delete the pairing on your source device and connect like I new connection. 

Let us know how you get on!

Let's hope not.  I would NEVER buy a pair of used headphones.

Hello, is there a program that I can trade in my over the ear headphones for a credit for another product?