Tv speakers instead of Bose speakers

I have an Apple TV connected to my lifestyle 650 and the 650 to the television. I want to know if there is a way to just be able to listen to the television speakers only instead of the surrounding speakers? Whenever I turn on my Apple TV and want to watch content I have to turn on my lifestyle and have to go through surround speakers. I don’t always want to listen to surround sound and wish to know if there is an option to turn off the surround sound speakers and listen to tv speakers only. It’s getting annoying to have to go through the system every time to have to watch any content.

Hi Marv
There is two option for your solution.
1) Connent your Apple TV directly to the TV, then you can choose either TV internal speakers, or Bose surround sound via HDMI arc or optical cable.
2) If you want to keep the Apple TV connected to the Bose, turn your Bose volume to zero or mute, switch your TV to internal speakers via your TV remote and hey presto, you will still need the Bose turned on to pass through your Apple TV signal to your television.
Hope this helps
Squadie