Unable to connect my soundlink revolve plus to my soundwave touch

Bose product name

soundlink and soundtouch

Country - Aust / Firmware Version latest / App Version latest

just purchased sound link revolve plus - can not or the life of me connect it to the bose app and or the wave sound touch. All the software is the latest - the app ls the latest. I want to be able to play my tunes on my soundtouch and also hear them on my soundlink - am I stupid? I have spent hours on it. 

Hi wooddownunder!

Welcome to the Community, thanks for joining us!

It's not possible to connect the SoundLink Revolve to a Wave SoundTouch Music system. The Wave SoundTouch Music System can be connected to other SoundTouch speakers over your Wi-Fi network through the SoundTouch app. As the Revolve does not support Wi-Fi connections it can not be added to the SoundTouch app and connected to the Wave.

Your SoundLink Revolve can be used with the Bose Connect app rather than the SoundTouch app, so if you want to connect it to an app you will need to use the Bose Connect app.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions!

thanks so much for your response _ I thought I was crazy. I just purchased both the sound link resolve and wave together after being told by the sales guy that you link it through Bluetooth - so he is an idiot.  Sonos do their software and linking so much better than bose. Thanks again for your response.