Unable to connect Pro8 to app

Pro8

UK

Firmware Version? Where do i find that?

1.0.3-1020

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.) iPhone X

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduc- I have 2 x Pro8's. One has connected with no issues, the other goes around in a loop every time - I press connect, it then tells me "we're unable to connect". I click "visit connection help" and follow all 4 steps, but the problem persists.

I even deleted the app and then downloaded again, but it made no difference.

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)quiet-home

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously? just purchased the pro8's

Any troubleshooting steps you took-explained above

Hi WInyard,

Welcome to the forum! Thank you for joining, I'm sorry to hear you're having this problem. I recommend contacting the UK Portable PA support team to troubleshoot this issue in more detail.

Hope this helps!

Normally, this is a pro8 connect problem. The app from pro8 requires network connectivity from the iPhone or iPad for a successful setup. If you have a strong data signal and turned on airplane mode, then there may be an interruption in your cellular service which could prevent the setup process to proceed normally. To fix the issue, try going into Cloud mode by going to Settings > Wi-Fi settings > turn off Wi-Fi,

To troubleshoot this problem with your phone please follow these steps:
1) Put it in Airplane Mode by swiping up from the bottom of the screen and do not forget to clear all connections.
2) Turn off Wi-Fi from Settings

I hope this sounds good to you. Click more