Using Alexa to turn on Soundtouch Speakers

Has anyone set up their system to turn on their Soundtouch system?  I have a speaker in my bedroom and one in the living room and would like to be able to turn them both on at the same time as can be done with the app.

I tried that setup using the Alexa Skill for SoundTouch.

You will need an input device as the SoundTouch speakers don’t have a mic. I used an iPad which worked well.

You can use a tablet or phone running Amazon Alexa as an input device. Or if you find a small Alexa input device that will work too. I believe you can even use a Bose Home Speaker with Alexa enabled.

Either way you will need to download the Alexa skill for Bose Sound Touch (not Home Hpeaker) and away you go.

I recently discovered that I can control all my ST speakers with Alexa. I made an amazon account with home adres in the US so I can use the Alexa soundtouch app. What I now tried ( do not know why I tried it ) I asked Alexa to turn on my kitchen speaker ( Play preset One on Kitchen ) and then asked the Bose soundtouch app ( Alexa open Bose soundtouch ) to play all on kitchen. Every speaker I have plays synchronised the same content. This was not possible at first when I bought my echo dot 2 a view years ago.

Regards,

Rob