Vocal output to 2 S1 Pro

Hello,

Is there any way to output the vocal and/or guitar sound from one S1 Pro to a second S1 Pro wirelessly (not connecting a cable from one S1 to the other)?

I understand that you can use the Bose app to (bluetooth) output the music source from a device to 2 S1 Pro, but I don't know how for the above question.

Any ideas or suggestion?

Hi Duke,

duke posted:

Hello,

Is there any way to output the vocal and/or guitar sound from one S1 Pro to a second S1 Pro wirelessly (not connecting a cable from one S1 to the other)?

I understand that you can use the Bose app to (bluetooth) output the music source from a device to 2 S1 Pro, but I don't know how for the above question.

Any ideas or suggestion?

Here is a recent discussion: Wireless From T1 Master Out to S1 Pro ?

The output from a T1 is similar to the output on the S1 Pro Line Out. The discussion explore several options that would also apply to connecting

"one S1 Pro to a second S1 Pro wirelessly (not connecting a cable from one S1 to the other)?"

ST

I also would like to know how to do this

I love the S1 to pieces.  But, you cannot plug a mic into your first S1 and have it work on the s1 and transmit that mic wirelessly to the second S1.  It's so silly that it doesn't naturally work that way.  It doesn't make sense that you can transmit the music wirelessly from one S1 to another S1. But, the mic doesn't transmit from one s1 to another s1. I wish it did.

The only workaround is to hook a wireless transmitter up to the output of your first s1 and a wireless receiver to your second s1.  It's a workaround. And it works.  But sketchy at best.  I do it often.  I just wish this was built in naturally to the S1.

In Party Mode from a bluetooth device, The music is not transmitted wirelessly from one S1 to another but rather transmitted from the initiating device (phone, laptop, etc) to BOTH S1s simultaneously.

The added electronics for radio transmitters and receivers necessary to connect 2 Bose S1 systems in the manner you describe for the very few customers who would need that would have seriously increased the cost of the Bose S1 for everyone.

The cheapest way I know of to reliably make a wireless connection from one S1 to another without a serious time lag (Latency) is with a TRS to XLR connector/cable and an xVive U3 wireless system - street price: over $200.

I’m using an X Vive Wireless Instrument transmitter/receiver to accomplish this. Transmitting from the line out of #1 to the I out of #2. S1 Pro only receives Bluetooth. It doesn’t transmit it, so they won’t do what you’re wanting without an add on. 

2B2A73B2-FA7A-4964-BC97-0A3D40C72FD2.jpeg

C92A78EC-6C0F-4B39-A883-90148569F58D.jpeg