Wanting to know how to set up all my instruments & Equip w/ToneMatch in Portable PA

I have a Bose Series1 LII with a B1 Bass Module.  I am a songwriter/performer.  I have a MotifXS8 Keyboard, A S49 Native Instruments Midi Keyboard, Martin Acoustic/Electric Guitar, Fernandez Electric Guitar, Peavey Active Bass, I use Drums in Logic Pro X, I use VoiceLive 2 by TC Helicon for Vocals, I have Line 6 FireHawk Guitar Effects/Pedal, I use 2 mixers...Cakewalk v100 & Behringer Xenyx 802, I also use a Marshall Guitar Amp 250mg dfx.  I also have 2 JBL Passive Speakers that I don't know what to do with.  Lastly, I have an Apollo Twin Solo Mkii. Please help me set this up properly...I am confused.  Oh and I have 2 Awesome Studio Monitors plus an additional 2 large Behringer Studio Monitors.  Also on the floor unit what are the inputs and outputs used for and on the Tonematch...what can I use the Outputs for.  Also I am having trouble updating my Tonematch and floor unit and presets.  Can you possibly add presets for Martin Guitars, Yamaha Keyboards, Audix Dynamic Mics, AKG 414c Condensor Mic, TC Helicon Voice Live, Peavey Active Bass, Fernandez Electric Guitars as well.  One more thing....I need more bass....should I buy another B1 so I will have 2 or should I sell my B1 and get a B2.  Is there a big difference between 2 b1's and 1 B2?  If so what is it.

Sincerely,

Michael Marlon Majors

PS.  I have 4 Audio Interfaces. 1. TC Helicon Voice Live 2, Cakewalk V100, Bose Tonematch T1, and The Apollo Twin Solo Mkii, plus the Behringer Mixer.

How can I utilize all of these and Ultimately routing all sound to my UAudio Apollo Twin Solo mkii.  Plus does having High End Cabling really make that much of a difference in sound quality.

Sorry for all of these questions....But I have been frustrated for years.

Hi Michael,

Wow!

Please help me set this up properly...I am confused.

What’s your goal? For live performance or for recording? Which instruments? It might best if you call L1 Support at 877-335-2673 for this question.

Also on the floor unit what are the inputs and outputs used for and on the Tonematch...what can I use the Outputs for.

The Analog Input on the power stand is available for general purpose line-level input (like a keyboard) in addition to the ToneMatch inputs. The Bass – Line Out is optional if you add a Bose PackLite amp with more subs.

Can you possibly add presets for Martin Guitars, Yamaha Keyboards, Audix Dynamic Mics, AKG 414c Condensor Mic, TC Helicon Voice Live, Peavey Active Bass, Fernandez Electric Guitars as well.

Honestly, this is unlikely. The ToneMatch hasn’t seen new preset development in a very long time.

I need more bass....should I buy another B1 so I will have 2 or should I sell my B1 and get a B2.  Is there a big difference between 2 b1's and 1 B2?  If so what is it.

I recommend a B2 over 2 B1s. The big difference is the B2 is about the equivalent of 4 B1s.

I have 4 Audio Interfaces. 1. TC Helicon Voice Live 2, Cakewalk V100, Bose Tonematch T1, and The Apollo Twin Solo Mkii, plus the Behringer Mixer. How can I utilize all of these and Ultimately routing all sound to my UAudio Apollo Twin Solo mkii.  

Sometimes the simpler the setup, the better for sound quality. We can discuss more once we know more about your goals. Again, I think this would be best over the phone.

Plus does having High End Cabling really make that much of a difference in sound quality.

A wise man once answered this question with, “Use the best cables you can afford.” In my experience, middle of the road to high quality cables reward a player with non-intermittent connectivity and low noise (like hum and buzz) which contributes to high quality sound.

Thanks,

MattS-at-Bose