What speaker

I need advice on what Bose speaker i require that will connect with my Bose 300 sound bar so i can experience audio in my sitting room on opposite side from tv & sound bar - i wish to hear my tv through it.

Bose product name

Country Uk

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

Hey Dizzydi25,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community! I'd be happy to help with your query.

To confirm, are you looking for a speaker to connect to your SoundTouch 300 Soundbar, to listen to your TV audio behind you? If so, we offer surround speakers compatible with your SoundTouch 300 Soundbar, which gives your living space a full home theatre experience. This can be accompanied by the available Bass Module's talked about on the Bose website.

Read more about the Surround Speakers HERE. If you have any other queries or if you've seen other systems you'd like to know more about please let me know - I'll be happy to help!