Where can I find Bose lifestyle 28 II software upgrade

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!

Bose product name

Bose lifestyle 28 II

Country

IT

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

wrote:

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!

Bose product name Bose lifestyle 28 II

Country IT

Firmware Version 020100 

A similar question was asked and asnwered here.

I hope that this helps solve your question. Let us know how it works out 🙂

Are you sure this is an official update?

Does it have the Italian language? 

wrote:

Are you sure this is an official update?

Does it have the Italian language? 

From what others have said it seems to be & I have no clue on what languages are on it 🤷‍♂️

Thanks, I will try it

Where can I download calibration CD # 1 from?

wrote:

Where can I download calibration CD # 1 from?

If you are looking for a software upgrade or AdaptIQ then it's there. If you're looking for something else I have no idea 🤷‍♂️

Ok thank you

Hello everyone, I have updated the lifestyle system, I will explain the procedure to be performed, you have to burn the ISO image on a CD and insert it into the system, the update will start immediately, once the update has been performed you need to re-insert the CD and re-update, if you do it only once you will end up with an old version of the software.

The update can be done in many languages, even in Chinese, Italian... 

wrote:

Hello everyone, I have updated the lifestyle system, I will explain the procedure to be performed, you have to burn the ISO image on a CD and insert it into the system, the update will start immediately, once the update has been performed you need to re-insert the CD and re-update, if you do it only once you will end up with an old version of the software.

The update can be done in many languages, even in Chinese, Italian... 

I'm glad that it all worked out and you could update everything successfully 😃