White surround speakers

I have been trying to purchase white surround speakers for about four months. I don’t know what is causing the delay but my frustration is I cannot contact anyone to alert me when they are available. 
‘contact Bose’ is just an excercise in futility so I will try this method. 
Any response from anyone would be greatly appreciated. 
thank you

wrote:

I have been trying to purchase white surround speakers for about four months. I don’t know what is causing the delay but my frustration is I cannot contact anyone to alert me when they are available. 
‘contact Bose’ is just an excercise in futility so I will try this method. 
Any response from anyone would be greatly appreciated. 
thank you

There is a global chip shortage that is affecting pretty much every product on the planet. If you read the articles in the link I shared, you will see that this will probably go on for quite some time. You know it's bad when there is an entire Wikipedia page dedicated to this. Sadly there is very little Bose can do to rectify this situation.

Personally, there are a few non-sound related products from other companies that I have wanted to purchase for almost a year now, that I am still waiting to hear are back in stock... at this point, I am unsure if they will even be available before Christmas 🤷‍♂️

I hope that this helps answer your question.