Whose Going To The Mobilebeat Convention?

Hello friends,

I am new to this forum…just got my L1 M1 about a month ago…I have learned a lot just reading posts from the past.

Is anyone here going to Las Vegas next week for the Mobilebeat Convention???

Has anyone thought about somehow… someway…getting together to put names and faces together and talking BOSE…maybe a breakfast or lunch get-together??

Any interest out there???

Yep the wife and I will be up there.

I went to a Convention some years ago and didn’t learn that much. I did experience some hearing loss from the demonstrations as each vendor tried to outdo the other.

I need to say that it was not MB. I wonder if the MB demonstrations are equally as head-banging?

Seemed similar to a school reunion where the succesful attendees are there to gloat.

Will BOSE be there?

quote:
I went to a Convention some years ago and didn't learn that much. I did experience some hearing loss from the demonstrations as each vendor tried to outdo the other.

I need to say that it was not MB. I wonder if the MB demonstrations are equally as head-banging?

Seemed similar to a school reunion where the succesful attendees are there to gloat.

Will BOSE be there?

I’m hoping it will not be that loud but I’m coming for the seminars and camaraderie too.

Bose usually does not have an official presence there and, if they were going, they probably would have mentioned it already. That does not mean there won’t be a gathering of Bose users to share information with.

Yes, I expect some will be gloating about their success but I might just learn something from them or we can choose to spend our time with people we are more comfortable with. Should be enough of them there to pick from!

Bottom line, we are going to look at gear, attend some seminars, learn a few things, answer some questions and share a good time with others who do what we do.

I haven’t been there in several years and I’m not going this year either for several reasons:

1. My daughter’s 18th birthday is 2/18
2. Speaker line up is usually the same
3. I’m paying off all the debt I can before going on any business or pleasure trip. I’m keeping a close eye on the economy right now.

Correction,

Bose is listed as an exhibitor!

I was there. But when this thread was started, for some reason I could not reply to anything on this board.

I don’t know what happened.

But just today I decided to check back in and at least read some stuff. When I tried to reply, it worked!

Ron, you have very legit reasons NOT to go. However, I disagree with your #2.
But #1 and #3 are very smart reasons not to go.

Nextgen, it was great running into you again!

You to Brian, I enjoyed our conversation and as I have said before I have learned things from you that have actually helped our business and how we do things for our ceremonies.