Will Bose release an equalizer for QC35 like they did for NC700?

Will Bose release an equalizer for QC35 like they did for NC700?

Hello conker,

Thank you for posting and providing us with this feature request! 

We would love to hear from other members of the community if they would also like to see this feature added. 

I would love to see this feature upgrade too on the QC 35! Fingers crossed

I honestly would love an eq if Bose was willing to put one in. The app seems pretty useless as it is and at the price point I bought the qc35ii (350$) I expected it to be built into the app but nope, I was incredibly disappointed it wasn’t already there. Another question, would ambient pass through ever be possible? I noticed when I hit the function button to trigger Siri/google assistant it functions as a pass through as long as it’s “listening” as I can hear myself but everything around me sounds perfectly augment and it helps so much as I am hard of hearing, it honestly helps me hear better. Bose, if you’re listening, please consider this. the headset has amazing mics built into it, I’d love to be a test subject for the pass through if you’d like me to be. It’s amazing how much clearer I hear in those few seconds it’s on, id love to hear the world around me like that more often. 

1 for EQ

1 for EQ

1 For EQ. It made such a difference with the NC700s. 

Yes please!

the community has been asking for this feature for years. what else do you need?