Will my QuietComfort Andriod earbuds work with a new Android phone using USB-C adapter?

I need to buy a new Android phone.  Most new models do NOT have a 3.5mm headphone jack.

Will my Bose earbuds work with a USB-C adapter?

Thanks,

Pam

I'm not familiar with Android devices but it might help if you said which make/model of Android phone you are considering.

Hello DivineMsPam, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I do believe that you shouldn't have a problem with this, however, I cannot guarantee any success. This is because adapters can vary in their compatibility. As the headphones are made for Android, I think that any official adapter that comes with the phone should work just fine. I would, perhaps, contact the manufacturer of the mobile device to inquire about this. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

I just purchased a Samsung S20 and a UGREEN USB-C to 3.5 mm adapter.  The adapter does not work with the Bose headphones, but does work with an old pair of SONY headphones I have.  I really want to use the QC20's because I work in a noisy environment and need the noise cancellation.  If anyone finds an adapter that works, please post the brand.